How Does the Hydraulic Drilling Fluid Pump Work?
The hydraulic drilling fluid pump utilizes a machines or vehicles hydraulic system as power source. Hydraulic oil flow is led to the hydraulic drilling fluid pump through the pressure line. The hydraulic drilling fluid pump converts the hydraulic oil flow and pressure into pumping power for fluids. The hydraulic oil is led back to carrier machine’s hydraulic oil tank through the return line. The pump can be used with sea water, natural water, drilling fluids, abrasive chemicals, oils and high viscosity fluids (gels). It can even run dry.
The hydraulic drilling fluid pumps produce high pressure fluid pumping up to 200 bar and 250 l/min for mobile use. They produce pumping fluid flow even at lower hydraulic flow.
- Compact size
- Light weight
- Linear output adjustability from 0% to 100% by controlling hydraulic flow
- The world’s best power-to-size ratio
- The world’s best power-to-weight ratio
- No rotating parts enabling compact size, high performance and durability
- No separate engines
- Good chemical resistance
- Can be used as pressure washer
- Vans, pick-ups and service vehicles
- Drilling and foundations equipment
Used in industries
- Drilling, mining and quarrying
- Environment and infrastructure
- Service and maintenance
The hydraulic drilling fluid pump has higher tolerance for particles than standard pumps.
World’s best power-to-size ratio
Always ready for use
Saves time, space and resources
Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
Safe to run dry
Small carbon footprint
Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
Pumping drilling fluids
Pumping abrasive chemicals
Pumping high viscosity fluids (gels)
Pressurizing drill holes