The Dyanset HPW Dust system creates an effective high pressure dust control with optimal water consumption. High pressure water uses less water and gives better dust suppression performances with a smaller water drop size than traditional low pressure dust suppression systems.
HPW-DUST has different nozzle and pump configurations to fit all vehicles and dust suppression applications. The system can also be equipped with a Double Dust boosting system that multiplies the dust suppression power.
The compact HPW-DUST is easy to install onto any mobile machine. It is suitable for demolition machinery, excavators, screeners and crushers. The nozzles of the HPW-DUST are installed either straight to the attachment head or anywhere dust suppression is needed.
Using the HPW-DUST there is no need for other dust suppression equipment. The work site has less emissions, no additional equipment is needed and water consumption is minimal.
Suitable for installation on demolition excavators and machinery, crushers and screeners and materials handling equipment.
- Integrated directly onto the mobile machine
- Cab operated
- No trailing hoses across site
- Eliminates need for other mobile dust suppression equipment
- Easy to use and install
- Powerful & direct dust suppression
- Small water drop size for better dust binding
- Doesn’t wet the demolition site
- Minimal water consumption
- World’s best power-to-size ratio
- Demolition sites
- Construction sites
- Material handling
- Recycling sites